Report a Problem

Two Ways to Connect with the CitySUBMIT iWorQ CITIZEN REQUEST

The City of Holladay uses the iWorQ Citizen Engagement Request program to help residents ask questions, report problems, and submit ideas to the City. Simply fill out the web-based form. If you’re uncomfortable using the web-based form, call the City at 801-272-9450, and we will create a request for you.

Once submitted, the iWorQ form automatically creates a tracking number for the request and assigns it to a specific City employee. The assigned City staff responds as soon as possible to the request during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Updates and actions are tracked in the program database, until the request is resolved. Citizens can also follow the status of their requests by creating an individual iWorQ account, at the time of the creation of their request.

Here are a few examples of citizen requests:

  • Report a roadway pothole
  • Report a street light out or malfunctioning
  • Report stormwater flooding or drainage issues
  • Inquire about volunteering for a committee or event
  • Report down trees in the public right-of-way
  • Share an idea or comment


Residents can report traffic concerns online to the Unified Police Department Holladay Precinct (UPD). If you’re uncomfortable using the web-based form, call UPD at 801-743-7000 (non-emergency number) to report issues.

If you would like a UPD officer to follow up with you on your report, you may include your contact information on the form. The information submitted will be cataloged and analyzed to determine the appropriate action.

Here are a few common traffic concerns:

  • Speeding
  • Stop Sign
  • Parking
  • General Traffic
  • Abandoned Vehicle
  • Crosswalk
  • Speed Trailer